Bungee Jumping in Moscow, Idaho
Bungee Jumping Locations, Companies & Bridges
View Idaho Bungee Jumping in a larger map
Over the Edge, Inc. Bungee
King Hill, Hanson & Twin Falls
There are two companies which offer bungee jumping in Idaho. The bungee locations are all of similar distance from Moscow, Idaho.
• Bungee Expeditions jumps at a few bridges near Twin Falls, Idaho. Twin Falls is 425 miles from Moscow.
• Over the Edge, Inc. Bungee is one of the oldest bungee jumping companies in North America which was founded in 1991. They have jumped over 35 bridges in Idaho, notable bridges in the western United States, Costa Rica, Argentina and Canada.
• Mount Hood Adventure Park is located in Government Camp, Oregon. Government Camp is 338 miles from Moscow.
• Bungee Expeditions jumps at High Steel Bridge in Shelton, Washington. Shelton is 357 miles from Moscow.
• Bungee Masters jumps in Beaverton, Oregon. Beaverton is 368 miles from Moscow.
• Bungee Masters jumps in Amboy, Washington. Amboy is 382 miles from Moscow.
• Bungee Expeditions jumps at Crooked River Gorge in Bend, Oregon. Bend is 393 miles from Moscow.
• Whistler Bungee is located in Whistler, Canada. Whistler is 507 miles from Moscow.
Bungee Jumping (a.k.a. “bungy” jumping) is a popular sport but there are VERY few professional companies around. View our bungee jumping map for a better understanding of the current locations. You can also search for bungee jumping companies by state at the bottom of the page. We understand the options available are not ideal but that’s the nature of this sport. Due to the number of bungee jumping locations, most people will need to drive 100 miles or more to jump with a professional bungee company. If this is not a feasible option, we recommend searching for a theme park nearby which offers something similar to the bungee jumping experience. You may also consider participating in another extreme sport (such as skydiving) as locations may be more readily available.
We do the research so you can spend less time searching and more time enjoying the extreme sports you love. We search the internet for bungee jumping locations but as new professional bungee companies become available and others do not have a well known presence, letting us know these locations will help grow the online extreme sports community. We greatly appreciate your assistance.
Are you familiar with a new or unlisted company which offers bungee jumping in Moscow, Idaho? Please recommend a bungee jumping company.
Bungee Jumping Safety:
Modern bungee jumping is a relatively safe sport due to operators rigorously checking calculations and the bungee equipment. Injuries and death can still occur as with any sport. Many commercial operators now use full body harnesses to avoid the possibility of a jumper becoming detached from the ankle attachment. That’s an additional step some bungee jumping operators take to ensure the safety of their jumpers. Mistakes have occurred with miscalculations and equipment errors. Injuries that occur during bungee jumping despite safety measures are upper body intravascular pressure, eyesight damage, whiplash and neck damage.
Bungee Jumping Equipment:
There are two types of elastic ropes used in the sport of bungee jumping: braided and unbraided. A factory produced elastic rope, used by many commercial bungee operators, is a braided shock cord consisting of many latex strands enclosed in a durable outer cover. This rope gives a harder, sharper bounce. The second type of rope consists of unbraided cords which can be home-made. This rope produces a softer, longer bounce. Many commercial bungee jumping operators use a full body harness as a backup to the ankle attachment.
Bungee Jumping at Lake Powell in Southern Utah with Bungee Expeditions
Bungee Jumping with Bungee Expeditions in Idaho
Bungee Jumping with Bungee Expeditions at the Navajo Bridge in Arizona